College/University Counseling Program
Linda Christas is one of the world's leading providers of online college / university counseling services. Linda Christas' experienced counselors prepare high school and adult students to enter leading undergraduate and graduate school programs in the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.
Students of any age have many important decisions to make as they proceed along the road leading to college, as well as first or alternative careers. Often traditional secondary and college offices, with student-to-counselor ratios ranging from 350 to 1 to over 1900 to 1, cannot provide students with the individual guidance necessary to understand issues ranging from the strengths of individual college programs to the relationships between specific college offerings and future career options.
Individualized professional guidance in these areas is essential for every student.
Benefits of Linda Christas counseling:
- Average 30% increase in the amount of tuition reduction (money that doesn't have to be repaid) offered to college or university applicants;
- 400% acceptance rate increase into elite college and university programs;
- 70% drop out rate reduction (Currently 52% of all students who enter college as freshman never graduate);
- Average 50% reduction in graduate accrued student loan debt;
- Correct placement of students into programs suited to their learning styles and personas;
- Informed, effective transitions from high school to college or university;
- Informed, effective transitions from university to graduate and professional schools;
- Informed, effective transitions from graduate and professional schools to career;
- Optimized application package, including essay critique as needed.
National Ranking Magazines:
Unfortunately, national college and university magazines formulate their ranking strategies based on input from the colleges and universities themselves.
The general public, using these rankings, most often misjudge the information contained therein, believing that impartial third parties are involved, as would be the case for rating services such as Consumer Reports.
Linda Christas is that impartial third party, continually vetting programs with a view to the students' wellbeing rather than college and university bottom lines.
Quality college programs are becoming more expensive each year.
In order to battle this trend, Linda Christas counselors consistently vet colleges and universities for:
- Graduate student assistantships;
- Student skill trades for tuition reductions;
- Honor college funding (Students are asked to pay the college back when they can);
- Work study programs;
- College-student skill set matches: Many students do not realize that every college and university, every year, must build a student body that allows the institution's programs to function properly. Therefore, the amount of funding available for a student with a specific skill set will vary from year to year and institution to institution. It is extremely important that a student understand which skills he or she possesses that might appeal to an elite college or university in a particular year. With that knowledge, a student can be significantly more successful in negotiating tuition reductions. This information cannot normally be found in high school or college counseling offices.
In our fast-paced society, all too often students do not have access to the resources needed to be able to avoid academic, social and extracurricular missteps that can and do damage future prospects. Such mistakes often prevent otherwise talented students from achieving what, if not for these unfortunate errors, would have been possible in terms of education and career. So many individuals look back on their lives, including choice of college major or career, and wish they had been given access to proper counseling. The purpose of this Linda Christas program is to empower individuals, both parents and students, to avoid wondering what might have been.
Tuition Cost: College Counseling/Packaging (One Calendar Year): Ask your Linda Christas Ambassador for details