Linda Christas Online Associate Degree: Business Administration
This is an important announcement from Linda Christas.
Beginning in September 2008, Linda Christas is launching a two-year Associate Degree Program in Business Administration. The Degree can be taken entirely online and is perfect for the individual whose personal schedule or life situation does not allow or is not inclined toward traveling to and from traditional brick and mortar school buildings.
All courses will be taught by persons with at least a State Issued Community College Teaching Authorization.
After receiving his/her LC Associate Degree, Linda Christas will provide ongoing free employment placement services for each graduate.*
- Business Mathematics 102
- Business English 101
- Internet Management 198
- Basic Principles - Economics 103
- Basic Principles - International Trade 105
- Basic Principles - Marketing 107
For the Associate Degree, Business Administration, student must take six of the following (choice depending on planned business emphasis):
- Business Accounting 201
- Business Plans 202
- Business Valuation 204
- Financial Management 210
- Human Resources 211
- International Trade 216
- Business Law 203
- Advanced Marketing 233
- Advanced Distance Marketing 234
- Personnel Management 212
- Quality Control 219
- Advanced Direct Sales 235
- Advanced Distance Sales 236
*Following graduation: Linda Christas provides ongoing placement services to graduates, free of charge, including,
- Employment Search Counseling
- Assistance with Resume Development
- Assistance with Proposals to Businesses
- Assistance with Proposals to Government Agencies
- Telephone/In-Person Effective Interview Techniques
- Counseling regarding employer administered tests
- NOTE: THIS PACKAGE OF SERVICES CAN BE PURCHASED SEPARATELY WITHOUT AN INDIVIDUAL EARNING THE LC ASSOCIATE DEGREE.